Fancy working for a real online startup company? This is a company dedicated bring innovations to the digital marketing, making products more valuable to people and people more valuable to brands. They are now looking for a Senior Digital Designer and Marketer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity with a fantastic agency but to stand a chance of an interview you will need to be, yup, you guessed it, a fantastic designer! You will also need to be able to demonstrate an outstanding portfolio of digital design work. Main responsibilities of the role To be a lead digital designer, producing creative design that wins projects, clients and awards. We expect as Key responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent design work developing and marketing innovative online products.
- To work closely with creative development teams to forge ideas and design together into great work
- To collaborate with project teams, working with UX specialists, site planners, art directors, front end developers, flash designers and animators
- To promote the contribution to great webprojects and assisting the team to grow revenues and add value within the company
- To challenge creative briefs and meet project needs
- To work as part of the wider Creative department to implement breakthrough behaviour changing ideas
TECHNICAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE Must have: The Ability implement Online Marketing, Design, and Usability. You will create design work using Demonstrable craft skills and technical skills across standard design packages – Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator Creativity – this is not a technical role. It is creative. We want ideas. An understanding of designing for technology – HTML, Flash, Video Understand a designing for Print beneficial, but not necessary Client-facing abilities Personal attributes sought. Please Contact us, including your CV and Portfolio: email@example.com i-magazine AG Moosackerstr. 17 9444 Diepoldsau, Schweiz